I was a soul who was only surviving and I was not aware of that.But finally I found the strength to open my eyes and open my heart again. Ero solo un'anima che sopravviveva e non ne ero cosciente.Ma alla fine ho trovato la forza di aprire gli occhi ed aprire il mio cuore nuovamente.
Send me a message if you like: Scrivimi se ti va: lilybetslu@gmail.com

martedì 30 novembre 2010

..forse qualcuno si è accorto della mia assenza, o forse no. Trascorro molto tempo a commentare i vostri bellissimi blog, mi aiuta a sentirmi meno sola, visto che sono da sola tutto il giorno, lontana dall'Italia. Domenica mi ha telefonato la mia famiglia dalla Sicilia, per dirmi che la mia amata cagnolona di 14 anni ha avuto un brutto ictus.Sono molto in ansia, per me è come una figlia, per questo ho staccato da tutto...prego solo che se è arrivata la sua ora ci lasci senza soffrire.Lo so che è un cane vecchio, ma per chi li ama nessuno è troppo vecchio.

.. perhaps someone noticed of my absence, or maybe not. I spend much time to comment on your beautiful blog, it helps me to feel less alone, since I 'm whole day at home, alone and far from Italy. Sunday my family phoned me from Sicily, to tell me that my beloved dog of 14 years had a very strong "ictus".I'm so ansious for her, for me is like a daughter, for this I have detached from everything... i pray only that if her hour has arrived she leaves us without suffering.I know she is an old dog,but if you love someone he is never too old for you.

3 commenti:

  1. Hi Lily! I was able to translate your page into English and your post above touched me very much. I had a little maltese doggie. We got him when I was only 9 years old and he lived to be 19 years old!! He truly is still such a big part of our hearts but now he is in Heaven and I do believe he's playing and having a good time. =) I still miss him very very much but I know he is in a much better place. Your blog is very pretty, I'll visit again. =)
    tiffany, los angeles, california
    http://craftilydelicious.blog.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Mi spiace per la tua cucciola. Gli animali sanno farsi amare davvero!
    Ti mando un grande abbraccio
    Mopo

    RispondiElimina
  3. Mi dispiace tanto!
    un abbraccio
    Mary

    RispondiElimina