I was a soul who was only surviving and I was not aware of that.But finally I found the strength to open my eyes and open my heart again. Ero solo un'anima che sopravviveva e non ne ero cosciente.Ma alla fine ho trovato la forza di aprire gli occhi ed aprire il mio cuore nuovamente.
Send me a message if you like: Scrivimi se ti va: lilybetslu@gmail.com

domenica 23 gennaio 2011

Un piccolo paradiso/A little paradise

Salve, oggi ho fatto un giro in uno dei miei negozi preferiti. Spero che piacerà anche a voi !. Buona settimana!.
Hello, today I made a trip to one of my favorite shops. I hope you like it too!. Have a great week!.
Lilybets





13 commenti:

  1. grazie delle foto condivise con noi, ciao

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh you must have a green thumb! I do love to garden but inside plants do not like me...I forget to water them.

    Happy new week to you. xo

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi, Lilybets,
    I can see why you enjoy that beautiful shop. I surely needed to see all of those pretty flowers and trees. The orchids are gorgeous. Thank you for brightening up this cold day in Central Texas. Also, thank you so much for coming by for a visit with me. Love and hugs~ Vicki

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ogni volta che entro in un negozio di fiori comprerei tutto! Ciao, Clara.

    RispondiElimina
  5. belliiiii!!!
    quante piante e cose carine!
    Antonella

    PS: hai dato un nome anche li??? ihihih

    RispondiElimina
  6. I negozi di fiori mi piacciono moltissimo!

    RispondiElimina
  7. ...questo vivaio,immenso,lo chiamo il Piccolo paradiso...
    :-)

    RispondiElimina
  8. Hello Lilybets, that shop is to die for, I'd be there all day, oh all the dreaming a girl can do there. I must take some time to check out your fantastic blog, I'm in for such a treat.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Rosemary...XX

    RispondiElimina
  9. Che splendore! Ma dove si trova questo gioiellino di vivaio? Le foto sono davvero belle. E quelle orchidee....Amo fiori e piante, ne riempirei la casa.

    RispondiElimina
  10. HOLA LILYBETS! VINE A CONOCERTE Y A SEGUIRTE DESDE VENEZUELA. MUY BONITOS TUS TRABAJOS. TE INVITO A VISITARME EN MI PANALITO. BESITOS. MARISELA:)

    RispondiElimina
  11. These are lovely shots, I love love walking round between all the pretty flowers and plants! xxx

    RispondiElimina
  12. Ma come puo' non piacerci tesoro! Ci perderei un'intera giornata!
    Un abbraccio e grazie per i tuoi commenti, mi fanno molto felice!
    Silvia

    RispondiElimina
  13. Bellissime le foto e bellissimi i fiori

    RispondiElimina